This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced software development engineer with a solid backend and microservices background.
You'll be developing and maintaining a mixture of production-ready components for various digital enterprise systems, including VOD, user data collection, and advertising content processing and delivery for our client, the world's largest telecommunication provider.
- Implement new features, fix defects, and refactor code
- Provide a production system support
- Together with the team discuss and propose improvements
- Participate in code reviews
- Write unit tests and ensure automation tests suite returns green results
- Share best practices
- Communicate with other internal and external teams
Who we're looking for?
⁃ Linux, Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g, Oracle Weblogic 11g, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Database 11g, JBOSS, Tomcat, Oracle SQL Developer, Eclipse/Idea, Git/Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins, SoapUI, Postman, Spira Team, JIRA, Confluence, Splunk, OpenAM, LDAP, Sencha, Kafka, Kubernetes
AWS (EC2, Lambda, Step Functions, SCS/SNS)NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in the media and/or telecommunication industry