This role is accountable for contributing within a product team for the technical solution design, implementation & continuous improvement of Pharma Tech systems in alignment with agile.This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
- Supports Product team to deliver value continuously, encouraging and maintaining close links with customers, being part of Global Program.
- Contribute to project including design and implementation ensures continuity of business execution - operational support for relevant applications (developed internally and by Veeva).
- Ensures that technical delivery fully follows GSK Security, Quality, and Regulatory standards.
- Work with Vendors to keep continuity of application - 50% time for SF development and 50% for maintenance.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems appropriately.
- Proactively develops and delivers continuous improvement/simplification of Product portfolio to improve user efficiency, increase system reliability and reduce operational tasks.
- Proactively engages in experimentation and innovation to drive relentless improvement e.g. to UX/DQ/DI and reducing technical debt/risk.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid understanding and experience of SalesForce (SFDC) standard methodologies and functionality, understanding of microservice oriented architecture
- Knowledge of Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault, programming language: Apex, .NET
- Solid understanding of API integration, experience working in Agile processes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- IT Security experience with a major organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages