Currently, we are looking to hire a QA Engineer in our Katowice office or remote in Poland. Our Quality Assurance Engineers are part of our development teams and they continuously ensure a high level of test automation and test coverage while we go towards production. You are going to build and extend the solid foundation of our testing pyramid and automate as much as possible. You can consider your job to be done when the development team cannot introduce any low-level bugs into the system that you have under test. You should have a deep technical understanding down to the code level and your main motivations are achieving a high level of automation and following the shift-left paradigm. You will be responsible to find bugs in the integration and component-level of our software and write tests based on technical descriptions of our interfaces, the UI, and workflows. You will support our Release Engineers defining and maintaining a test strategy integrated into our deployment pipeline.
- Design and implement automated integration and component tests.
- Ensure high-quality output during the sprints and collaborate closely with the developers.
- Assist developers in design for testability.
- Integrate tests into our CI/CD chain.
- Contribute to our test automation framework and tools.
- Support executing manual test cases.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3 years of relatable experience as a Software Developer or as a Test Automation Engineer in a multidisciplinary software environment
- Analytical way of thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of best practices in TDD and CI/CD (cloud and embedded environments) and automation experience
- Experience with the React ecosystem and Python
- Experience with REST APIs and common tools associated with it
- Good knowledge about databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Knowledge of tools and frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, PyTest and alike
- A creative approach to problem-solving and exploring solutions
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel within Europe and possibly worldwide (~10%) - once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages