We are running a digital transformation program for a global investment bank related to development and integration of applications in the wealth management domain.
We offer variety of technologies and interesting projects, very good team, diversity of the business processes. Development of new staff from scratch (no legacy). Great team support, regular knowledge sharing meetups within a team. Cooperation within international environment.
- Build and maintain automation framework using Selenium (Java)
- Automate BDD scenarios (Gherkin)
- Automate REST APIs testing
- Perform exploratory and functional manual testing, regression testing of application
- Manual testing of REST APIs
- Support users during UAT
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- BSc/MSc in Computer science/Finance/Economics/Math or relevant
- Familiarity with different types of testing, test techniques, testing theory
- Hands-on test automation experience
- Selenium Webdriver with Java
- Hands-on experience with BDD approach
- Understanding of Web Services, REST API, JSON, etc.
- Jira, Confluence experience
- Strong SQL level
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Strong communication skills
- ISQTB certification
- iCEDQ experince
- Requirements engineering experience
- Manual QA experince