Technologies used in projects are:
Azure Cloud, Kubernetes/Docker, Java 8+, Spring Boot,Hibernate, Postgress, Angular 8+
- We are looking for Java Developer that will help with developing our new CommandCentral Admin solution.
- The key is willingness to learn!
- Good Java knowledge will be a base for further development to being a full-stack developer, but some basic Azure knowledge will be a plus.
- You will work in one of two small Scrum teams that develop components being integrated with the large portfolio of Motorola products.
- The team’s responsibility is to develop , test, deploy and support CCAdmin product integration with other products. CCAdmin product is a set of microservices being developed using Azure cloud environment.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Practical Java (SprintBoot) programming skills
- Practical knowledge of unit testing
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and practices
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package
- Ability to work remotely
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible working hours
- Strong collaborative culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as training and broad
- Development opportunities.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking