Senior Frontend Developer (UBS Neo)
Information Technology (IT), Group Functions
Job Reference #227081BR
Job Type Full Time
Are you passionate about technology and have keen eye for detail? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity?
We’re looking for someone who would join us and:
- be a part of a high-performing team on a high-profile, innovative project
- solve challenging problems in elegant way
- master state-of-the-art technologies and a complex business domain
- apply best development practices and effectively utilize technologies
- work across full delivery cycle to ensure high quality delivery
- write high quality code and adhere to coding standards
- work collaboratively with a team of technologists and closely cooperate with the business
You will join our Wroclaw team with a remote working option.
UBS Neo is an award-winning digital platform that enables UBS businesses and developers to rapidly deliver innovative products to our clients and staff. Today, the platform underpins an ecosystem of over 100 apps, 2m users and a community of over 500 engineers, with significant growth expected over the next few years as we develop the next generation of the platform.
You will be joining a high-performing, multi-disciplinary agile team within the UBS Investment Bank that works in close partnership with the business and delivers to production on a frequent basis. You will also be working closely with the wider Neo developer community in order to identify opportunities to extend the platform capabilities, collaborate on projects and deliver state-of-the-art solutions.
- experience in building frontend applications using React and Redux libraries,
- knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/LESS with understanding of browser rendering behavior, performance and responsive tactics
- experience in working on complex software platforms
- familiarity with frontend build tools (Webpack)
- experience with Git
- proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- nice to have: NodeJS, TypeScript
- fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Who we're looking for?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking