Third Party Security Risk Analyst
- Grand Parade part of William Hill
- Employment contract
- You have proven experience in an IT Security Audit role, and you're confident undertaking security audit assessments.
- You have a clear understanding of risk management principles, and you're able to objectively quantify risk
- You’re great with people and will be able to quickly build good working relationships with anybody in our business and partners
- You can effectively translate and communicate technical specifications to a non-technical audience
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Information Security certifications (CISA / CISSP / CRISC / ISO27001 LA …)
- Knowledge of EU GDPR and other Data Privacy regulations
- Supplier contract management experience
Project you can join
Your role in the team
You'll join a growing Cyber Security team as an expert in third party security risk analysis. The rest of our global business will turn to you for advice on how secure our suppliers' systems are, and whether they meet our compliance requirements and our own high security standards. You’ll work with colleagues in Procurement and Legal to identify potential risks in new supplier technology, and to make sure that the correct audit and governance procedures are in place. You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of all areas of our business and third party technologies, analyse their risks and put forward recommendations and solutions to continually improve our security posture.
This is a highly visible role that will allow you to work with senior stakeholders and key business leaders. You’ll also get to work with lots of our third party suppliers, from multi-national organisations to niche software development houses. You’ll help the rest of our business understand how to play their part in keeping information safe by providing training and guidance. You’ll be writing and raising awareness of our security policies and work with different areas of our business to integrate these with existing standards and processes. Your remit will cover our third party IT security in the UK, Poland, Gibraltar, Malta and the USA, and you'll deal with suppliers in various countries. Lots of things can be done over online chat, phone and e-mails. But some things you need to see in person and you will need to be able to travel occasionally.
What we offer:
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), fully paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office.
- Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey and lemon, foamy coffee machine, vending machine with healthy food and salad.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- We don’t like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
- Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
- Flexible working practices
- Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events