The Security Test Engineer will be responsible for leading many aspects of the analysis and implementation of penetration vulnerabilities with Rockwell Automation products. Projects include all phases of a product lifecycle: requirements gathering, software architecture, software design, implementation and maintenance. The deliverables from ongoing projects are a highly adaptable, sustainable automation infrastructure capable of supporting numerous test areas.
The candidate will be a member of a small to medium-sized team and will perform in a leadership role. He or she will collaborate with other teams.
- Performs complex Penetration Test investigations, reporting on problems encountered and documenting results for follow-up.
- Demonstrates superior knowledge of software Security Test techniques.
- Participates in software/product design and implementation reviews.
- Develops Penetration Test procedures for multiple groups.
- Provides input into the design and implementation of product and system test set-ups as related to Security Test.
Who we're looking for?
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Security Test Automation, Software Testing, Software Development, Applications Engineering, Technical Support, or other Test Automation roles.
- Knowledge of Security Test, Penetration testing, and vulnerability analysis.
- Network and File Fuzzing of open protocols and formats
- Experience in the development of test automation solutions.
- Experience with common software programming languages such as Python.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills..
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking