Automation & Tooling Services Team at high level delivers solutions for Sabre development and SRE teams to enable velocity in software development lifecycle. Most recently for GCP hosted applications.
You will have opportunity to work with following technologies:
- Ansible Tower
- GCP public cloud services (GCE, cloud functions, cloud monitoring, storage, etc.)
- ServiceNow development
- Maintenance and development of Change API. API used at Sabre for programmatic management of ServiceNow Changes.
- Maintenance and development of an application used at Sabre for automated Operating System patching.
- Building sustainable coding that may be used in the future.
- Ensuring the feasibility of UX designs.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Implementing automated testing.
- Collaborating with other development teams and SRE.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in building REST API's
- Experience in Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Working experience with network protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP
- Good communication (English is a must).
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses