Software Test Automation Engineer (Java)
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in London, UK. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The project aims for a feature development, re-engineering and enhancing the existing core features for client’s risk intelligence applications suite which comprises of capability to process Know-Your-Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) forms. Solid Test Automation capabilities are seen as a part of our success story.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in software development and quality assurance
- Strong understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Experience with Selenium v2.53.1 (need to migrate to v3.0 +)
- Familiarity with API - RestAssured and API - PostMan
- Experience with Tools such as: Git, Jenkins CI, BDD Cucumber, Reports Cucumber, IntelliJ editor, Fire Bug and Fire Path
- Experience working with Java stock
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages