What we do and fight with:
The Profiler technology extracts more than 5,000 attributes about each user who enters an app to see if they are attempting to anonymise their actions, conceal their actual location, or use automation tools to deceive your business. The technology creates a complete profile of a user from declared and undeclared data the second he/she enters the mobile application. It’s an in-depth screening of a user who will no longer trick you with system emulations or spoofing. What’s important here is the fact that the Profiler is as powerful in screening mobile devices and applications as computers.
4 groups of data gathered by the Profiler
There are four main groups of in-depth attributes that Profiler delves into. However, the list is never final. The constant challenge is to develop new ways to screen users’ interactions with the website or application to understand them better and always be one step ahead of fraudsters.
Hardware - This variable exposes the truth about the device itself (e.g. is the claim of a “mobile device” actually true or is this emulation?) and allows for precise fingerprinting.
Software and browser intelligence - Understanding the device’s software environment, plugins, applications, coherence of the setup, and use of fraudulent tools.
Behavioral data - This attribute shows the user’s behaviour, how they interact with the application and device and is it a human behind it.
Network data - Everything related to the user’s internet connection, proxies, VPNs, and detection of various anonymisation techniques.
You will be responsible for:
- performing the role of a technical team leader, including oversight and guidance over the architectural design and hands-on work on chosen tasks
- collaborating with product and technical stakeholders to understand their business deliverables and manage the team to help them achieve priority objectives and remove their blockers
- managing and providing direction to team members in terms of competences, work organization, good practices as well as be actively involved in planning and executing tasks as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems
- taking care of communication within the team and represent the team in the Nethone forum
- you will choose and/or lead trainings and workshops for your teammates leading their technical development
Who we're looking for?
- Min. 5 years of experience in developing complex web/mobile applications
- Min. 3 years having technical oversight of IT teams
- Experience in reverse engineering
- Experience with IT Security
- Proven track record in realisation of R&D projects
- Experience with C++ programming language (including some, even non-commercial experience with Android development).
- Strong proficiency in Modern C++ (including C++17) from development and architectural perspective.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design techniques and best practices, coding principles, design patterns, and multi-threaded development.
- Ability and willingness to look more broadly at the area of responsibility, proactivity in proposing and implementing improvements
- Willingness and ability to function in a position of high independence and responsibility
- Fluent Polish, proficiency in English
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Android native development using NDK.
- Familiarity with Android system architecture.
- Experience with Java or Kotlin programming languages.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python or Bash).
- Experience with pipeline configuration of CI/CD systems.
- Familiarity with one or more C++ testing frameworks, preferably Google Test.
- Familiarity with software debugging techniques and tools.
- Having very good problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about self-improvement.
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages