7 000 - 18 200
net / month
- You’ll be working hand in hand with the client’s team without unnecessary proxies.
- Developing complex products in an “A-Z manner” is what you desire (we’re not code-monkeys!). You are willing to propose outcomes apart from just implementing them.
- You’re excited about working closely with Product Designers, Backend Developers, Scrum Masters and QAs (they are your new best friends now!).
- True Scrum and Agile methodologies is what you embrace on a daily basis.
- You’re the planner of your own work - we’re self-managing teams.
- Code review and using best practices (TDD, BDD etc.) are the habits you cannot live without.
- You’ll have the chance to create your own career path (not a catch-phrase, let’s talk seriously!).
Who we're looking for?
- Have 2+ years of experience developing web applications
- Have knowledge of JS framework: React
- Have knowledge of ES6+ syntax
- Know of one of CSS preprocessor (i.e. Sass)
- Have worked with module bundlers (i.e. Webpack/Browserify/ES6 modules)
- Are familiar with Git
- Speak good English and Polish
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
Scrum, Lean Startup
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
Opportunity to change between projects
QA Business Analysts
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
6:00 - 22:00
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking