We are expanding our support to one of the World’s Largest banks who provide banking and financial products and services to over 8.5 million retail and business customers and operate across 33 markets in their Foreign Exchange Services projects.
As part of the eFX Technology Team you will be assisting with FX electronic market making, aggregation and algorithmic trading.
Current Projects are:
- eFX Risk Management: electronic pricing in FX markets
- eFX Liquidity and Execution: market data aggregation and SOR build out
- eFX Pricing and Distribution: distribution of FX prices to internal/external client
As a part of the international team, you may have business trips (post-Covid restrictions) to Australia and Singapore.
Please don’t forget to ask our friendly recruiter about the sign-on bonus!
Our perfect candidate will:
- Work with traders, quantitative analysts, java engineers, analysts and testers to deliver low latency FX trading systems
- Enable continuous delivery practices to increase delivery speed
- Work in collaborative teams to build innovative solutions
- Utilise tools and practices to build, verify and deploy solutions in the most efficient ways, enhancing tech division capabilities
- Implement a culture within the Tribe and the Chapter, encouraging best practices around reviews, quality and documentation
- Contribute to Engineering communities, meetups and conferences to promote technology development culture and practices
- Provide ongoing support for platforms as required e.g. Problem and incident management
- Create estimates and continuously reviews demand within the individual Squads/teams
Who we're looking for?
The following skills are necessary for the role:
- 6+ years of the relevant experience
- Core Java 8 solid knowledge
- Low latency messaging
- multi-threaded programming and OO design
- Shell/Bash scripting
- building high throughput low latency java software including performance tuning and optimisation to achieve microsecond latencies
- strong communication skills
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to collaborate within eFX Technology team, wider FX technology, support and trading stakeholders
The following skills are highly regarded:
- Quantitative development experience in high-frequency electronic market making/algorithmic trading
- Event sourcing
- Experience in FX trading systems, Market Marking, SOR or FIX
- Hardware for low latency, Linux kernel/OS internals