This is a good opportunity to participate in the new in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) project for one of the biggest European car maker. This is a very fast growing project which require talented software developers and test engineers who likes challenges and new cutting edge technologies. Applicant will have the possibility to gain experience in development or integrating/testing of different functionalities. Candidate will be the part of the international team and have the opportunity to work with latest software technologies like Android Automotive OS.
- Review, analysis and test case creation for comprehensive Customer/Software Requirements and scenarios
- Test automation scripts creation and running automation test scripts
- Test case maintenance in compliance with product evolution, requirements and test cases traceability tracking
- Interactions (e.g, call conf, emails) with Client if required.
- Testing documentation creation - instructions, user guides, test reports
- Strong product/system knowledge, defect causes analysis, discussions and strong interaction with Development team
- Provide the Test Manager with accurate estimates for assigned task duration
Who we're looking for?
- Usage of C# or Python (2+ years)
- Experienced user of Linux based OS
- Fundamental understanding for testing process
- Practical experience in automation test implementation
- Requirements' analysis and test design
- Embedded setup experience
- Git or any other version control system
- Work in Automotive industry
- Android testing
- CI/CD systems
- Non-functional testing (stress, performance, load, security, certification and etc.)
- Agile methodology