Join our team of professionals in empowering the biggest utility companies in Digital Transformation. As our market position is expanding, we are looking for new team members with diverse thinking and curious minds. So if you want to have a direct impact and love solving complex problems, then S-Labs is a place for you. Join our open, highly collaborative, agile environment in revolutionizing the way how energy is perceived.
Who we're looking for?
Required skills and experience
- Design, develop and deliver scalable and automated services and architecture - Infrastructure as code
- Architect, design, and implement solutions with Native AWS Services
- Automate software delivery pipelines for various applications and services
- Ensure full-stack software solutions are architected and delivered using industry-leading DevOps best practices and technologies (immutable infrastructure, infrastructure-as-code, version control on everything, self-healing applications)
- Collaborate to define best practices and standards around DevOps and service resilience
- Create reusable automation libraries that can be applied across the enterprise
- Develop usage standards, user self-service designs, and reporting on application KPIs
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Troubleshoot production issues and perform on-call duties
- Has 2-4 years of operating on large scale production environments (AWS required).
- Deals well with ambiguous or undefined problems;ability to think abstractly and guide others
- Is comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions
- Has the ability to articulate technical topics to non-technical audiences both in writing, in diagrams, and in person
- Has demonstrable knowledge of DevOps in an Enterprise setting, specifically within AWS (AWS ECS/Docker/Container technology experience highly preferred).
- Preferably has AWS Core Services (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda)
- Displays strong leadership acumen
- Is an energetic team player who works well across the business and readily adapts to change
- Confident of your skills, abilities and willing to share what you know, while learning from others
How we work?
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking