You'll be working in the DevOps Platforms team in Group Technology. Our role is to provide all the tools needed within Group Technology for the development and lifecycle management of SDLC tools. We support and enable the developer teams by providing global solutions and services.
Are you excited in working in a DB centric large application, contributing with your DBA skills to a stable and performing environment? Do you have a strong IT background, an affinity to complex environments and like to work with many different people from different cultures in an agile setup? We're looking for a new colleague who:
- is willing to jump in into a complex environment of large and DevOps tools in an agile working environment
- wants to join our team of DevOps engineers and take part in large scale upgrade and migration projects
- likes to support, troubleshoot and tune Databases on many environments collaborating with international teams
- participating in PoCs to evaluate new technologies and systems (e.g. PostgreSQL) and playing an important role as a project member for future upgrades and migrations.
Who we're looking for?
- strong DBA knowledge of PostgreSQL and the concept of container and pluggable DBs
- knowledge and hands-on with Grid-Infrastructure
- strong with hands-on with OEM
- troubleshooting skills and performance tuning
- we offer possibilities to broaden the scope of work
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- fluent in English
- Linux RHEL 7 and Scripting skills would be of help
- experience of Migrations from Oracle to PostgreSQL is an advantage