This role is an excellent opportunity for Senior Platform DevOps engineers to work with cutting-edge Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas), Platform as a Service (Paas), Kubernetes,IoT technologies and advance in public clouds (Azure, Aws, GCP). Responsibilities will include site reliability engineering, platform automation, CI/CD pipelines development and development team support.
Successful candidate will join DXC expert team and develop existing Big Data and cloud native (AWS, Azure, GCP). Scope will include automate everything mind-set, delivery of a source code for large scale deployments or on-premise to public cloud migrations and configuration management for large multinational customers.
Who we're looking for?
- Practical Agile and CI/CD execution in MS Azure
- Technology experience in Azure DevOps
- Infrastructure automation & monitoring tools experience i.e. Terraform, Ansible, Azure Monitor, Prometheus
- Programming experience using Azure SDK (at least one of Python/.Net/Java/Go)
- Excellent Linux skills and scripting capabilities in one of Bash/Python/Ruby
- Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done.
- Experience with one of the following tools and platforms: Kubernetes/OpenShift, Airflow, Databricks
- Certifications confirming gained skills