IT Business Analyst – ITAS Warehouse Mgmt
The ITS Application Solutions (ITAS) organization is seeking an experienced Business Analyst (BA) for a role on the Warehouse Management team (WMS).
This team supports and develops solutions for Kimberly-Clark’s warehouse management systems in the EMEA region. The team focuses on delivering business value via process and system enhancements, projects, and support.
- Leads and delivers the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing, deployment and support for applications within the warehouse management business process area.
- Take the ownership of the projects for a specific business capability. Accountabilities across multiple functional and technical areas with wide range of complexity.
- Participates with Business resources to establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process.
- As part of this team, the WMS BA will be responsible for integrating business, information, and technology architecture to create solutions for the relevant business capability area and in some cases, cross capability areas.
- Working for the global organization that focuses heavily on its people development.
- An opportunity to take part in digital transformation projects, working with the newest, cutting edge technologies on solutions for the whole EMEA region.
- Attractive employment conditions (competitive salary, benefits package, flexible work).
- Possibility to work in an international team with the best IT professionals from all over the world.
Who we're looking for?
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of applied IT experience.
- SAP experience in Supply Chain related modules (SD, MM, LE, PP, SCM).- extra
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable consulting with resources from other disciplines and effective at working across multiple organizational boundaries
- SAP functional and configuration knowledge of the SAP’s extended warehouse management (EWM) or Warehouse Management (WM) processes.
- Knowledge of SAP user exits, BAPI’s, and BADI’s.- extra
- Knowledge of ABAP concepts and ability to debug.- extra
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus