Why is it great to be part of our team? We offer a steady job in an international company in the heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
- Develop high quality products and/or sub-systems to agreed deadlines,
- Prepares and executes unit/component tests and carries out unit tests,
- Investigation and resolution (where necessary) of customer issues,
- Participates in code reviews, identifying risks, and escalating issues when necessary,
- Collaborate with other Developers, Analysts, QA to ensure high-quality software,
- Identifies best practice improvements and makes changes as agreed with Team Leader,
- Provides information to the project leader to assist with project planning,
- Provides input on technical direction.
Who we're looking for?
- Good knowledge AZURE- must have
- Good knowledge Microsoft .NET- must have
- Experience in ADO.NET, API rest, Json,
- Base knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, TFS and GIT code repository,
- Good communication skills in English language (reading, writing, speaking),
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Knowledge of SCRUM,
- Knowledge of Digtal Asset Management systems
- Experience with Angular.