Java Backend Developer
Infopulse Poland is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Senior Java Back End Developer for our respectable client EVRY in our Warsaw office.
EVRY is one of the largest IT companies in the Nordics with 9000 employees that provides services to customers in Europe and North America.
Loan Processing, a department within EVRY Financial services, is responsible for Loan Processing services in the Nordic market. We develop and provide solutions for all kinds of credit applications in different channels. Our services are installed in almost 100 banks in Norway and Sweden, and implementation in Finland is in progress.
Our main solution is Loan Process: an advanced solution for handling all kinds of credit applications and a very important solution for all banks where it is implemented. Normally around 50% of all hours spent in a bank is about handling loan applications.
Our strategy is to gradually modernize and improve our services. To support this strategy, we are looking forward to establish a team in Warsaw that can have responsibility for one or more of these systems in cooperation with our team in Norway.
We are looking for an experienced and responsible consultant, who has high professional goals, and would like to join our expert team, dealing with Scandinavian market-leading digital banking solutions.
Areas of Responsibility
- Development of modern Java-based enterprise applications
- Improvement suggestion and team coaching
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of Java development
- Capability to read and work with large Java projects that consist of multiple subprojects and millions of code lines
- Ability to investigate and analyze existing code (Reverse engineering)
- Experience in enterprise application development, usage of enterprise integration patterns and best practices
- Understanding of fundamental OO design patterns and best programming practices (TDD, DDD, etc.)
- Good knowledge of database programming (ANSI SQL, Oracle PL/SQL is an advantage)
- Good knowledge of WebServices and RestServices
- Good knowledge of Build and Deployment Tools (Mvn, nexus, Jenkins)
- Ability to work and to fix technical problems independently
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Willing to go on occasional business trips
- Knowledge of the financial domain
Will be an advantage
- CI/CD (Jenkins, Nexus)
- Finnish and/or Norwegian language.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages