First responders can be in danger at any moment of any day. Whatever the situation, public safety operations depend on immediate access to the best information available. Saving time and lives.
CommandCentral Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) incident and resource management system is transforming public safety and dispatch operations. It streamlines the capture, correlation, and real-time distribution of mission-critical information for improved dispatch decision-making and increased responder awareness and safety.
We are seeking leaders and engineers who are passionate about modern and functional web applications and their architecture. The system is created in cutting-edge technologies like .NET, Azure Cloud, Kubernetes, Angular 12 and serves hundreds of customers. If you’re someone who is interested in this kind of web development, join our team!
The main Tech Stack: C#/.NET, SQL
As one of the leaders of our team, you will help us to build features and enhance our new cloud-based CommandCentral CAD Provisioning software. You will help us delight our customers by extending our application back-end and enhancing the technologies we use. You will be involved in discussions regarding architecture and the direction of development.
We work in the Scrum model, our teams consist of 6 - 8 engineers and have end-to-end responsibility for their work. We collaborate with multiple Scrum teams and Product Owners located both in Poland and in the United States.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 4 years of hands on experience in software development
- Good understanding of software architecture
- Strong communication skills to interface with stakeholders, cooperate with other teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Expert knowledge in C# and .NET/.Net Core
- Practical knowledge of relational databases - SQLServer
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Azure Cloud and CI/CD
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking