Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients - Top-tier Investment Bank developing strategic platform for data integration and processing for finance systems.
You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
- hands-on experience providing technical direction for the development, design, maintenance and integration of distributed cloud computing solutions
- Analyzes, plans, designs, implements, documents and test regular items in domain and
technology area according to specifications and software production process
- Proactively participates to process developments and takes part in delivering process artifacts
- Knows technology, methods and environments related to the assigned tasks and learns business and domain knowledge
- Estimates, develops and solves regular engineering problems, responsible for bug fixing, Development and testing tools configuration, Performs code reviews complex engineering problems, Actively participates in release planning
- Performs all necessary actions on supervisor's reference
- strong in all aspects of the application development, SDLC Methodologies, and exposure to agile is a plus
- proficiency in MS Azure, Databricks Spark, Microservices
Who we're looking for?
- Strong Java or Scala experience
- Operating Systems: experience in development & deployment on Unix/Linux, & Windows platforms
- Fundamentals of object oriented design and design patterns, SDLC
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- strong cloud experience - Azure technologies
- Spark and Databricks
- AAD, ADLS
- Financial experience (preferably Investment Banking)
- comfortable supporting global teams with diverse backgrounds and cultures
- proficient in organization and leadership skills with the ability to facilitate technical session
- a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
- an expert at collaboration, building networks and connections