The project entails developing a new insurance API service for a leading US-based scheduling service in the healthcare industry. Forty percent of U.S. residents use its services in more than 2000 cities, and more than 10 million appointments a month are booked through the platform. We will provide you with well-defined API design specifications and user stories descriptions if needed.
This role will allow you to: Practice integration with the biggest Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Practice Management Systems;
- Practice integration with the biggest Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Practice Management Systems;
- Work in a compliant environment and boost your knowledge in the security and compliance field;
- Contribute to a well-known appointment scheduling service in the US.
Technology stack and infrastructure: .NET Core 3.1, AWS (lambda, SQS, SNS, S3, DynamoDB), Git, GitHub, Integrations with REST API.
- API Development (.NET)
- Peers code reviews
- Simple AWS configuration
- Unit tests coverage
- Participation in Scrum ceremonies with the team and the client
- Participation and input in engineering sessions
Who we're looking for?
- 4+ years of experience in developing commercial applications on the .NET platform
- Experience with integration with RESTful API
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Experience working with foreign clients
- Team-oriented approach, excellent communication skills, ability to easily talk to people at different levels
- Solid organizational skills, ability to adapt in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
- Proactive approach
- Good spoken English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Adaptation tips