Description of the position:
In your role as Junior DevOps you will be involved in the development and implementation of new applications as well as maintain and administer existing ones. Our main technical platforms are IBM Websphere, Oracale and TFS technology, the core application is based on the 3rd party product TI+ (Finastra). Other duties include gathering and documenting application deployment and administration requirements, incident analyzing and quality assurance. All applications need to be developed, deployed and administered based on the standard Commerzbank architecture and procedures.
Your main tasks will be:
- Responsibility for smooth transition of new applications and releases into different environments (DEV/TEST) to ensure stable operations of the applications within your scope. The role requires a good understanding of deployment methodologies, development knowledge and underlying technologies (application server, Oracle databases).
- Preparing software builds and release packages and deploy them into Test environments, i.e. participating in the preparation and implementation of changes to the given environment. In that context you will be supporting test-activities on test-environments.
- Close cooperation with the development team and the software vendor. You will administer and maintain the applications at DEV/TEST environments. In case of incidents or issues, you will analyses and solve the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- You will be performing the test- and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces
- Create and management of technical documentation
- Being on call during releases ( might happen couple times a year)
- You are one of the experts within your scrum team for all aspects of the IT platform for the new Trade Finance (deploy and run)
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical training and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: medical care, Multisport Card, group insurance, discounts in modern canteen
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- knowledge of some java application servers, JMS, XML, TFS, GIT, Maven, Jenkins
- English on communicative level (B1 at least)
- willingness to travel to Frankfurt in first months for knowledge transfer (2 weeks Frankfurt/ 2 weeks Poland)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking