Creating amazing products means first testing to ensure they work exactly like they should. The QA Specialist will be responsible for ensuring our products meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
- Create different, sometimes abstract user scenarios.
- Test features developers are delivering and examine and log new bugs.
- Report to Project Manager and Team Lead about the quality of the code and errors found.
- Test the production environment after each release.
- Be responsible for ensuring releases meet an acceptable level of quality and did not introduce errors that materially affect the business.
Who we're looking?
What we need from you:
- Attention to detail
- A logical mindset and an ability to break problems down to manageable sizes
- An unquenchable thirst for learning both independently and from others in your team
- Willingness to start coding
- Fluent English skills (Polish is not required)
Other helpful skills:
- Broad knowledge and skills related employer business activity, including understanding of the software development cycle, and Agile development practices.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Experience with testing API
- Knowledge of any of the following helpful - Confluence or equivalent wiki, Jira or equivalent task Tracker
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages