Prisjakt is a consumer service named “The best price comparison site” in Sweden several times. We have one single goal - to guide the consumers to smarter buying decisions. Our company is part of the Schibsted media group. We’re operating in 7 countries and have offices in Sweden, Poland, Norway, the UK and France.
- Mentoring and helping junior members of the team
- Rethinking how data pipelines are now and how they should look like in the future
- Designing and building tools and automation for data flow in the Prisjakt system
- Cooperating with other teams across Prisjakt
What we offer:
- Great place to work (literally, we’ve been awarded Great Place To Work 2019 award for companies under 500 employees.)
- Challenging work in an international environment
- Awesome office
- Friendly and open work atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Two voluntary sport hours included in working time
- Complex support for personal and professional development
- Outstanding perks set-up
Want to know more? Take a look at our culture book to see how it's like to work at Prisjakt: shorturl.at/akKQT
Who we're looking for?
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent mentoring skills
- Willing to educate other developers within the team
- Proficient in Python (PHP is a nice addition)
- General knowledge of common algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- Experience in developing in GCP
- Experience in both documented-oriented and SQL databases
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages