Compiler Frontend and Feature Development Engineer
- Own and drive compiler feature and/or Frontend design and development,
- Contribute to HIP (https://gpuopen.com/compute-product/hip-convert-cuda-to-portable-c-code/),
- Work with a distributed team in a CI environment,
- Independently propose design, defend and implement the feature end to end,
- Extend and maintain tests and supporting tools,
- Investigate and fix performance & functional defects.
Luxoft, in partnership with AMD, is searching for talented developers with a passion for high-performance computing to join the rapidly growing team in Gdansk.
As a Compiler Engineer, you'll be enhancing the compiler infrastructure to the newer C/C++/Fortran language and/or OpenMP standards support, implementing newer debugging/DWARF standards, as well as improve the compiler's usability.
Who we're looking for?
- Working experience with openMP standards in C++ or Fortran compiler frontends,
- Expert C++ programming experience,
- Demonstrated ability in implementing compiler infrastructure,
- Experience with one or more open source compiler like GCC, LLVM, etc.
- Hands on working experience with LLDB or GDB,
- Demonstrated ability to investigate software defects with debuggers, profilers and other available tools.
- Hands on working expertise in Fortran compiler and language standards,
- Working experience with implementing DWARF standards,
- Familiarity with parallel computing domain (GPGPU, SIMD, MIMD, etc.).
- Experience working with large volume high throughput data applications,
- Knowledge of Windows internals,
- Familiarity with shader languages (GLSL / HLSL).