The main task is to design/build a new infrastructure in GCP, to which we will eventually migrate. We will start with building development environments, testing deployment processes, creating a kind of hybrid between the current environments, which will involve the preparation of kubernetess deployment configuration for our microservices, i.e. rewriting the current one from DC/OS or creating it from scratch. Apart from this main plan, we have also on-prem infrastructure that needs to be taken care of and maintained, solving problems that arise, support development during new deployments etc.
- Google Cloud Platform.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Victoria Metrics.
What can we offer:
- B2B contract + paid vacation,
- 100% remote work,
- flexible hours,
- training budget,
- MultiSport card,
- private medical care,
- English lessons during working hours,
- company apartments in Europe and Poland that you can use.
- installation, configuration and maintaining continuity of Linux systems,
- supervision and increasing the level of security of IT systems in the company,
- preparation and updating of technical documentation,
- diagnosing and solving incidents that have occurred,
- analysis of system logs, events, monitoring of alerts,
- providing support for the development team,
- automation of maintenance, business and implementation processes,
- create highly scalable and highly available solutions,
- building cloud infrastructure
- development of the CI/CD environment,
- patch management.
Join us if you have experience with:
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer,
- 3+ years of system programming/scripting (Python, Bash or equivalent),
- 3+ years experience in a 24x7 high-availability production environment,
- configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Saltstack, etc.,
- container orchestration systems management (Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Mesosphere),
- developing, supporting or operating large-scale, distributed SaaS products,
- CI/CD tools and implementing best practices,
- google Cloud Platform,
- solid principles in cloud and on premise resources such as networking, load balancing, DNS, and security,
- protocols (TCP, HTTP, HTTPS),configuring and extending monitoring tools.
And you have:
- passion for system stability, performance, scalability and customer success,
- ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives,
- desire to automate tedious tasks and eliminate inefficiencies.
Nice to have:
- experience with deploying and managing on premise Kubernetes production clusters,
- experience with managing and troubleshooting common problems with MariaDB/Kafka/Cassandra/Redis clusters,
- previous participation in Incident Management teams,
- good knowledge of web applications and network security (waf, rate-limiters, etc),
- knowledge and understanding of the OWASP Top 10 Web Application Security Risks,
- experience with AWS (EKS, EC2, ELK, ELB, CloudFormation, DNS, Lambda).
- OS X
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
Zonda Global to największa giełda cyfrowych walut w Europie Środkowo-Wschodniej i trzecia w Europie, która zadebiutowała w 2014 roku w Polsce. Druga wersja systemu miała odsłonę w 2015 roku. Zostały udoskonalone procedury oraz wprowadzone ułatwienia dla użytkowników oraz pierwsze profesjonalne narzędzie traderskie. Na początku 2016 rozpoczęto prace nad wersją 3.0 platformy. W tym czasie nasz zespół powiększył się z 31 do 70 osób. Pojawiają się w międzyczasie nowe produkty, takie jak: Kantor Bitcoin oraz Płatności Bitcoin.