- Have responsibility of specified entities in area of 3GPP BTS conformance testing according to standards TS 25.141, TS 36.141, TS 37.141 and TS 38.141/-1/-2,
- ensure the BTS conformance measurements with GSM, WCDMA, LTE and NR radio access technologies,
- be responsible for test execution, implementation and documentation of test results according specifications and processes,
- plan, design, review integration plans and features implementation aspects, execute tests in own area,
- be involved in new features creation process from testers perspective,
- close cooperate with specification and development departments,
- have a chance to solve problems related to BTS conformance tests, test environment and product under testing,
- work in close co-operation to local project people but also with remote stakeholders,
- have a chance to apply knowledge and experience to determine failure’s root cause,
- work in close co-operation to local project people, as well as remote stakeholders,
- interact with telecommunication systems both SW and/or HW areas depending on projects.
You have unique opportunity to be part of Baseband development unit in NOKIA, team of the team of experts developing system modules and platform software, the essential parts of the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide.
BTS Conformance is an important competence of BTS validation against 3GPP affected requirements .
We are looking for motivated professionals for positions of BTS conformance engineer who enjoys working with newest technology and sophisticated measurement equipment.
We work with:
- Testing frameworks (Python)
- Continuous integration systems (e.g. Jenkins)
- Measurement equipment (oscilloscopes, signal analyzers and generators, over-the-air chambers)
Who we're looking for?
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- extensive knowledge of software and/or hardware testing processes and tools
- knowledge of the architecture and functionality of 2G/3G/4G/5G (GSM, WCDMA, LTE, NR) systems
- 3 years+ proven experience in software and/or hardware testing
- experience in RF measurements (spectrum analyzers, signal generators, network analyzers)
- knowledge of Linux, IP networks and digital HW measurement techniques would be an advantage
- experience in test optimization (including automation)
- proven contribution to SW and/or HW specification process
- knowledge of software/hardware development methodologies and lifecycle
- scripting skills in Python (or similar) would be an advantage
- experience in Continuous Integration systems with CI tools (using e.g. Jenkins) would be an advantage
- experience in working with software versioning and revision control systems would be an advantage
- teamwork skills
- analytical thinking
- problem solving skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages