DevOps/DevSecOps AWS Architect
- Close cooperation with products application architects on design, review and recomendations about solution architectures in AWS
- Terraform modules development
- Follow existing and define new standards
- Very close work, shoulder by shoulder with SRE team members to improve continuously
Your responsibilities will include:
- creating infrastructure architecture proposals
- development and maintenance of testing framework for cloud services
- development, documentation & maintenance of cloud standard services
- testing and tests automation of standard services
- integration & system testing and tests automation
- integration & system testing environment maintenance
- defining monitoring standards
- defining logging standards
- infrastructure components upgrading/ patching
- preparing and maintaining CI pipeline(-s) building and testing services
- creation & maintenance of app base images
- app architecture proposals
- defining security standards
- OS upgrades (ami creation maintenance)
Who we're looking for?
Skills we look for:
- Advanced Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL)
- Network aspects - should be a natural
- Security aspects - should be a natural
- Advanced Devops (salt/ansible/puppet + terraform)
- at least 2 years in AWS Cloud
- migrating applications to cloud
Certifications that work in four favour:
- Solutions Architect Professional
- Speciality Networking
- Speciality Security
- Devops Engineer Professional
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
7:00 - 18:00
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
Get to know us