- Write clean code
- Cover own code with tests
- Participate in backlog refinement, planning and demos
- Perform code reviews
- Clarify the requirements with stakeholders
- Participate in solution architecture design and implementation
Our program was started as the migration of the financial instruments trading legacy mainframe system to a new technical, highly-scalable platform. The success of the program in both the migration and creation of a scalable platform led to it being selected as the strategic platform providing full-scale of advisory services for one of the biggest financial institutions in the world. This has led to significant further investment for legacy system migrations and technical improvements. Currently we have teams across several locations (Weehawken, Wroclaw) on those projects.
Reengineer set of existing applications and introduce additional application interface layer, allowing to query underlying data from third-party applications.
Who we're looking for?
- 4+ years of frontend development experience
- Experienced with ReactJS
- Ability to write clean self-describing code
- Ability to understand business and functional requirements specification
- Strong practice of code reviews
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of financial services and solid experience in development/maintenance of distributed systems
- UNIX shell programming
- Oracle PL/SQL
- DSL (domain specific language) design experience