Job will be a part of team Continuous Security
The job would be to be a link between the system architects and the team. To breakdown high demands and strategy to a tactical and operation solution together with the team. Be a key part of development of new authentication and Identity solution.
Migration to PaaS and CI/CD set up in coop with other teams is part of the challenge.
Central Platform (the department) is part of the ART 'Platforms & Architecture' (P&A) that delivers the technical platforms and architectural runways that other ART's in client base their deliveries on. The overall purpose is to provide platform, tooling, infrastructure architecture, security, logging, queing and other features to enhance the development process and support 80+ agile teams in 11 ART's so they can deliver efficient IT-products to the 25 banks our client cooperate with.
Central Platform in P&A consists of two agile teams: Mainframe (MF) and Continuous Security (CS)
The team owns the product ID as a Service - IDaaS, including login solutions such as SSO for the banks core systems and for some of the internal systems and is responsible for 'application security' and for Security architecture. This includes IAM, SSO, authentication, authorization, and security policies. The team is not responsible for access management and we do not administrate identities neither do we work with network security.
The team has the responsibility for the life cycle management of tools and systems which supports the product. This means that team CS analyse, develop, test and deploy the security solutions and are also responsible for the maintenance of the solutions and systems in production, which also includes legacy solutions.
Tasks in team (extract):
- Administrate and configuration of security products
- Develop, test and maintain Java and MF security solutions
- Advise application-teams
- Describe the technical part of security policies
- Install, patch and ensure disaster recovery procedures.
- Architect applications and ops.
Who we're looking for?
- Interest for new security solutions e.g. MitID, authentications method
- Facilitate knowledge and collaboration
- Experience and comprehending for development in particular Java and MF solutions.
- In collaboration with team implement modifications to practical solutions.
- Thoroughly understanding and work experience with login and access management in Enterprise solutions with complex system setup
- Excellent knowledge of security in designing solutions
- Good Knowledge of designing High availability solutions.
- Ensure a safe and secure infrastructure
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Excellent to communicate models and solutions
- We prefer candidates who have a background as a developer
- Knowledge of AD, Azure AD, Cloud security, Java Security aka OAuth, MF Security aka RACF, OICD, Ping Identity product stack, SAML
- LDAP, Active Directory, other user authentications solutions.
- Preferable a person with a candidate degree (long education) within IT.
- Otherwise a person who have 10+ experience from other position
- Years of work experience: 10+