Join our growing team in Product Security Office and take the opportunity to apply your security expertise across a large and diverse set of products and technologies from low cost embedded devices, complex robotics, enterprise applications to cloud based architectures.
Rockwell Automation is helping customers bring the Connected Enterprise to life and the security of our products and solutions is essential to keeping customer operations running, information confidential, and the users of our systems safe.
In this position, you will be highly involved in design of test automation working closely with our senior engineers in the implementation and management of security within DevOps. You will become part of team developing a rigorous security verification and validation program to enhance the security robustness of Rockwell Automation products.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for security testing of products or systems and with the integration of security tools within DevOps. We are looking for someone with exposure to various software architectures and the capability to identify creative solutions to complex problems.
You will have the opportunity to work with security test engineers and product development team on activities related to architecture, design, and development of security test automation with the ability to assist in the execution of key product security research.
Who we're looking for?
- Analyze RA products and services with off-the-shelf and proprietary security tools, using white-box/grey-box/black-box techniques, to discover new security vulnerabilities.
- Become knowledgeable in the department’s processes and procedures
- Assist with design, and implementation of test automation to support a continuous integration/devops product development cycle
- Assist with product vulnerability assessments on a variety of Rockwell Automation products
- Participate in team planning and status activities to ensure assignments are understood and prioritized, and the desired output is defined
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a Computer Science emphasis.
- Minimum 2 years of software test or development, including co-op/internship experience
- Experience using various programming techniques and scripting languages, particularly Python.
- Experience in using automated test frameworks
- Knowledge of software process development
- Understanding of computer networks
- Written and verbal skills in English
- Experience programming in object-oriented languages like C++/Python
- Experience working in a continuous integration/devops environment
- Basic knowledge of industrial control systems
- Experience using software security testing tools such as IDA Pro, Burp Suite, Peach Fuzzer including any co-op/internship experience.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking