- Member of the Loan Management Platform (Orchestrade application)
- Be an integral part of the design, implementation, and test team
- Gather requirements by conducting workshops/one or one discussions with the business teams/SME's.
- Analyze, evaluate, and verify requirements by working closely with other development ,verification team members & Business representatives.
- Document the requirement in JIRA as User stories and provide proper acceptance criteria.
- Create user stories , use cases and scenarios for the given requirements
- Interact with the Vendor team and be involved in solution designs with the Vendor
- Work and communicate in a cross-functional Global team comprised of BA, Developers, project managers and support representatives, etc.
- Testing & confirming if the development is as per the of the features requested.
- Proactively provide status, raise issues, and communicate necessary information to ITPL and/or appropriate team members on a regular basis via daily stand-up meetings, one-on-one meetings.
- Participate in discussions and/or presentations
- Facilitate and assist in the Story point estimation / task estimation process related to activities in an Agile Environment.
The project is a new system implementation for the wealth management function of a large bank.
The role requires agile development of user stories which will be tested and take into production in 2 weekly sprints.
This is an exiting and devloping role in nearshore development in a new application implemented greenfield on site.
The application is Orchstrade:
- Orchestrade is in .Net (C#): Natively connected to Excel
- Database: Microsoft SQL
- Delivered In-House or Hosted (Amazon Web Services, Options IT, Abacus, Edge Tech, Capital Support, Charles Square)
In house used tools are:
- Visual Studio 2017
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Oxygen XML Editor (not everywhere installed) any XML editor should do
- Other internal tools (for build and deployment)
Join our Competence Centre in Poland and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Project: Loan Management Platform
The Loan Management IT team is responsible for the integration of a third party application (Orchestrade) used for:
- Pre-deal origination workflow and post execution monitoring and life-cycle management.
- Dedicated workflow, enquiry, and portfolio management system to provide holistic view of entire Secured Lending & Real Asset Lending portfolio
- Leverage strategic firm standard risk systems
- Integration with Operations, Finance, and CRO
Candidate Value Proposition:
- Be part of a Top Initiative at the Bank
- A brilliant opportunity to learn the Lending Business within banks
- Ability to showcase the work directly to the End users.
- Working in a multi-cultural environment
Who we're looking for?
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical skills, understanding of project life cycles, and ability to act in an entrepreneurial manner to ensure the requirements from the business are gathered in the appropriate manner.
- Proven analytical, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with working in a highly collaborative and dynamic multi-team environment
- Knowledge of Financial products / experience in Banking
- Experience in writing user stories and working with JIRA /similar tools.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Have a willingness to learn new skills and do whatever is necessary to "get the job done" attitude
- Must have attention to detail; have the ability to work independently and also as part of a group;
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience of Agile practices and processes (e.g. SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Product know-how in the Loan management ( Secured Lending Business / Real asset Lending)
- C# coding knowledge