As part of our team you will contribute to requirements analysis and decomposition, design and implement the verification scenarios using python and real hardware of new FPGA functionalities for 5G telecommunication system following the complete end to end project life cycle.
You will be preparing and executing 5G L1 RF tests using sophisticated RF measurement equipment, analyze the measurement results, debug logs and failures, create automated test scenarios.
You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G system physical layer, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them. You will contribute to develop innovative solutions to address Nokia strategy in the 5G domain and beyond.
We work with:
- Git, IDM
- Testing frameworks
- Version control and code review systems
- Continuous integration systems
Who we're looking for?
- Education BSC / Engineer in: Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or a similar subject
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Solid knowledge of 4G/5G standard, especially air interface
- Hands-on experience with RF equipment is an advantage (signal analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, power meters)
- Knowledge of 3GPP specification is an advantage
- Experience in test automation (perl/python)
- Knowledge of UNIX environment and command line
- Understanding of technical documentation and technical writing skills
- Ability to analytical thinking and solve technical problems
- Team-player attitude
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages