The IT Project Management Office (PMO) supports the full spectrum of project methods including Critical Chain, Agile, Iterative, Hybrids and traditional sequential / Waterfall methods, as well as Program management and the distinctive P&G Flow Works Enterprise Transformation consulting service. As supporting and accelerating the effective use of Agile and Scaled Agile methods is now our key IT priority, we are looking for IT Agile Coach to help us accelerate this transformation.
The role has two main elements, one global and one regional:
1. IT PMO Coach - Agile Focus - Global
Coach and collaborate with IT projects that are working to learn and use Agile frameworks to improve the value realized by these projects. Primarily involves Scrum and Kanban frameworks and scaling models (SAFe, DA). Includes:
- Train project leaders, product owners, and project teams on agile methods
- Share findings and insights from coaching engagements for global use
- Projects coached will be primarily focused on Europe and Asia for convenient time zone overlap but may also be Global where needed.
- Participate in assessment of agile methods and practices to help project teams advance in capability and results.
2. IT PMO Ambassador – Europe Region
Represent IT PMO across Europe based organizations that have IT Function employees, including:
- Understand needs and issues of key Europe organizations with IT employees. Connect these to global IT PMO to improve value
- Coaching employees on capability development
- Coaching PMs / teams / leaders on specific issues and opportunities
- Providing training sessions in Europe-friendly time zones.
- Engaging with Village-level events to grow PM Capability and enable.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
- Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we're looking for?
Project Management experience:
- Solid understanding and practical experience in the usage and tailoring of specific Agile Frameworks and Methods, especially Scrum and Kanban.
- Practical experience in participating in organizational transformation from waterfall to agile will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of scaling agile methods, especially SAFe (Nice to have)
- Solid grasp of the main PM methodologies both traditional sequential, accelerated sequential (CCPM). (Nice to have).
- Scrum Master certification (PSM I, PSM II), Product Owner Certification (PSPO),
- Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC), Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF), Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF)
- GROW framework
- Any Project and Program relevant certifications
- Experience in Application Management and IT Governance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with and passion for coaching, people development, and delivering training
- Ability to consult effectively with project managers, board members, Project partners and regional IT / GBS management
- Strong EQ to coach to positive results even in difficult situations.
- Strong leadership skills to engage and influence IT and GBS leaders throughout Europe.
- Ability to lead, manage and energize a regional network of PM trainers.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.