This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the service, drive service improvement activity and control unit cost
- Lead design of service definitions, service models, and service/operational level agreements.
- Provide governance of service and service providers
- Lead service escalations to successful resolution, and ensure appropriate action based on VoC, VoP and SLA metrics, and provide input into service strategy
- Primary point of contact for vendor including regular operational service review.
- Understands valid customer needs and translates to changes in service to meet the need
- Manage/lead approved projects, either independently or in conjunction with other tech services
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or extensive experience managing a service
- Understanding of IT Service Management
- Experience leading and improving customer facing service management objective, skills and experience with ServiceNow or similar service management tooling platform is desirable
- Proven experience at managing a global service
- Proven ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels and communicate service issues in their terms
- Experience of managing with 3rd Party vendors
- Experience in leading geographically dispersed teams
- Demonstrated ability for sound judgment with strong emphasis on quality, cost and service improvement
- Demonstrated experience with IT management and improvement methodologies such as ITIL, 6S, Lean and/or ADP Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills establishing strong working relationships and practices with clear accountability for delivery
- Proven ability to represent company interests when dealing with 3rd Parties.
- Work experience in a regulated environment is desired
- Empathy and understanding of human issues in delivering long term sustainability of services
- Understanding of enterprise end user client computer solutions and infrastructure
- Fluent English
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages