- Core requirement; is for the candidate to be methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail.
- Core requirement; is a motivated, self-directed individual that is driven and eager.
- You will lead and assist with migration activities for building our VDI infrastructure along with other associated and related tasks.
- You will have excellent communication skills and work effectively between numerous teams for the purposes of fixing complex issues, reporting problems to project leaders, dealing with business or senior managers or invoking vendor support arrangements.
- You have a keen eye for detail and will offer deep technical insight into vendor optimizations and best practices around performance enhancements, security, monitoring and other features to enhance the environment you're building out.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Contribute to the functional testing, QA and failover testing of the new platform.
- Authoring and updating infrastructure, support and procedures documentation.
- Flexibility to work weekend and evening is required, whilst not a frequent occurrence we do expect your dedication to extend beyond the 9-5 when needed
You will be working in the Global Hosted Services organisation. We are responsible for delivering end-user business applications globally to our Microsoft desktop, server and RDS Xenapp estates.
Who we're looking for?
Core Required Skills:
- Citrix XenApp 7.15, PVS 7.15, Windows Server 2016, infrastructure troubleshooting, build and delivery experience a must.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience supporting a large (200+ Server) Citrix Environment, regular exposure to complex root cause analysis based on multi-user application issues.
- Including GPOs, farm policies and computer/user settings.
- Application troubleshooting
- Understanding and experience of App-V application streaming
Strong knowledge of the following:
- Citrix XenApp 7.15
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
NICE TO HAVE
- Useful: HP Moonshot, Microsoft UPD, VMware UEM and Numacent.