- Mailbox migration from on-premise to cloud.
- End user issue troubleshooting.
- Automation and scripting (PowerShell)
- System analyses and configuration (hybrid).
- Process development.
- Team knowledge sharing, knowledge base development.
EMEA Regional Retention & Collaboration team is responsible for daily Operations and Maintenance activities, covering such collaboration tools as Email, Chat, Skype, Sharepoint, Videoconferencing and Retention. As part of ITIL based organization, the major tasks are covering Incident, Problem, Configuration and Change Management tasks on L2/L3 advancement level.
This particular recruitment is for Microsoft 365 adoption project, focused in scope to Exchange Online related works.
EMEA Regional Retention & Collaboration team consisting of 20 highly skilled individuals, is responsible for daily Operations and Maintenance activities, covering such collaboration tools as Email, Chat, Skype, Sharepoint, Videoconferencing and Retention. The team, in Messaging part looks in particular after M365 EXO, MS Exchange, Antivirus environment, Data Loss Prevention, Journaling or Performance Monitoring solutions. As part of ITIL based organization, we contribute to incident management (L2 troubleshooting), change execution and service lifecycle process. We also participate in cross-domain company transformation projects to implement new next generation systems and related optimized operating model. Being a part of Global Retention & Collaboration team with presence in AMER, CH and APAC regions we cooperate and share experience with engineering SMEs as well
Who we're looking for?
- Higher Education degree in IT, Computer Science or Telecommunications.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in L2/L3 IT operations/administrations in large organizations.
- Solid expertize of MS Exchange (2010/2016) including Exchange Online and hybrid setups confirmed with MS certification.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Ability to manage end user incidents and requests for email related issues, including driving of major incidents event followed by problem investigations.
NICE TO HAVE
- Working knowledge of M365 wider portfolio, majoring in Exchange Online design, functionalities, parametrization and operational routines.
- Powershell script development as a very strong asset.
- Experience in integration tasks between M365 systems and other applications.
- Knowledge of security and compliance aspects of cloud systems.
- Knowledge of Performance Management systems for cloud environment.
- You should have a contagious enthusiasm fueled by a desire to be best in class. Client focused and biased in pursuit of goals and objectives with understanding of IT risk and change control management for the system supported in the Bank.