We are looking for motivated Service Desk Analyst, who will join our IT Service Desk Team and will support all colleagues and the wide range of applications, including a number of bespoke systems and SaaS products. As a Service Desk Analyst, you will have exposure to a multitude of internal and SaaS systems and support tools including Active Directory & Exchange. You will enjoy working in a dynamic, collaborative and professional environment.
- Provide quality IT support to all employees
- Manage access to all IT systems, follow audited procedures
- Maintain accurate records, informs colleagues about the process and advises relevant persons of actions taken via our ticket logging system, TOPdesk
- Processing incidents and service requests initiated by customers using either the Self-Service Portal, email, or telephone.
- Responsible for the prompt triage of new incident and service request tickets which are logged with IT; categorising, prioritising and assigning, within agreed timescales.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare IT equipment for users according to the internal working tools policy
- Work closely with our Identify Access Management (IAM) team, to safeguard our IT systems and protect company and client data.
- Become specialists in key applications used at Hargreaves Lansdown, understanding how applications are used, who uses them and risks of incorrect access being provided
- Systematically interprets colleague requests and identifies solutions and possible side effects.
- Create and update Knowledge Base, Confluence, documentation;
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Use of and understanding of IT Tools, for example Active Directory, Azure AD, Exchange.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Mac OS environments and Video Conferencing systems
- Good understanding of computer hardware, mobile devices and other tech products
- Experience of working in a professional office environment, particularly financial services and/or IT
- Experience of performing audited procedures
- General understanding of ITIL Principles
- Strong collaborative/team focused
- Having an eye for detail and accuracy
- Risk awareness: ability to determine and mitigate risk
- Excellent command of English
- Good command of Polish
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- PPE (4% employer contribution without any additional cost nor employee contributions required)
- Author’s rights (tax reliefs due to creative type of work)
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking