Senior QA Engineer
11.8k - 21.8k pln net / mth (B2B)
The software teams are responsible for the systems that control our satellites in space as well as process the data they produce. You will me managing the roll-out of Mission software for different clients.
- Ensure the quality of feature requirements by analyzing and verifying them with the scrum team and product owner
- Ensure the quality of released features by developing test plans, defining and creating test scenarios, executing test scripts, assessing test results, and reporting bugs and incidents
- Manage the quality of release over multiple different software and hardware versions specific to different clients
- Keeping our test automation technologies and approach up-to-date through the integration of automated testing tools and test harnesses as required.
- Decrease the risk of introducing incidents and bugs by incrementally increasing test automation coverage at integration and above test levels
- Ensure consistency and speed of delivery by working with the development team, QA team and DevOps specialists to setup and maintain the DevOps pipeline with respect to automated tests at different levels
- Providing seamless software releases and deployments by working with all relevant stakeholders to ensure new features are understood and expected and all relevant quality standards and processes have been applied
- Maintain a high service level by working with software engineers and stakeholders as needed to identify and resolve production incidents and bugs
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering
- Solid understanding of QA principles and practices
- Ability to work independently and lead QA development activities as part of the development team
- Ability to communicate effectively with product owner, team members and business stakeholders
- Experience of working with Agile Methodologies and knowledge of DevOps practices
- Understanding of configuration management and techniques for managing quality of multiple versions of production software over multiple hardware configurations
- Experience of the Linux operating system and writing shell scripts, CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or GitHub Actions, Docker, AWS or any other cloud provider
- Interest in learning to work with Kubernetes
Nice to have:
- Experience of managing quality of multiple versions of production software over multiple hardware configurations
- Experience with different kinds of non-functional testing (e.g. performance, security, etc)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience working with Golang
- Experience of a working environment following the Infrastructure as Code (IAC) approach and related technologies (e.g. Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience of or knowledge about automated testing strategies for testing microservice architecture
- Experience of working with ISO 9001 and/or ISO27001
- ISTQB certification will be seen as an advantage
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Team, facilitated by QA Lead
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Team, facilitated by QA Lead
Project management software
Opportunity to change between projects
Product Owners, DevOps
How we test?
Flexible working hours
7 - 18
Work time division
Describing test scenarios
Creating technical documentation
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- 45 days
Technical task (done at home)
Final Interview Round