7N is an agent for high-end IT professionals. For over 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with experts in their respective fields, and taking good care of them, comprise the best possible IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants and promote their competences to our clients by offering them a wide range of projects in which they may participate. We add wage transparency, career development support and professional stability. Our main goal is a long-term collaboration; therefore the majority of our staff have been with us for many years.
Currently we are looking for Test Automation Engineer for the project from the pharmaceutical industry. The team is working on the integrated and extensible scientific platform to leverage high throughput computational tools for protein structure analysis.
- Lead and design development of automated and manual testing processes
- Lead execution of testing processes and coach other team members on execution of testing processes
- Provide guidance and best practices to the GYST scrum team for QA within the agile frameworks
- Develop QA strategies, test plans and test cases for the scrum team
Who we're looking for?
- At least 4 years of experience in testing
- At least 2 years of experience in automatic testing
- Be familiar with at least one dedicated tool for automated testing Cypress.js, Selenium, JEST, Mocha, Chai
- Be familiar with frameworks and architecture for automated testing
- Experience with planning automated test strategy
- Be able to perform good code review in used technologies
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Experience in working in scrum environment
- Nice to have: be familiar with at least one tool for API testing
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package