Location Warsaw (remote then 2/3 days in office)
My client are seeking individuals to be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services. Their goal is to contribute to people and business progress. This change is only possible with people like you, who will help us to raise the bar.We aim to bring technologists, passionate professionals who live and breathe technology, who will be constantly seeking different ways of doing things, learn a new language every year, keep old computer parts and reuse them in strange projects around the house, continually tinker with electronic gadgets of all sorts, and be considered the geekiest person around by all their friends and family. That might be a bit of exaggeration,
We are looking for a front-end developer with experience of complex Angular applications to work on a greenfield fixed-income trading platform. The project is sponsored at a high level and is a key deliverable of investment bank's long-term strategy. The successful candidate will be part of an elite international Agile team operating in multiple countries.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A competitive economic package
We need somebody like you to help us in different fronts:
- Detail required functionalities, develop the front end components that form the application.
- Draw up all the technical documentation required in accordance with the Group's Development Policies and the stipulations of the solution design
- Certify the software produced and the integration of its components with others or third parties, carrying out the certification cycles defined in the testing strategy
- Package of solutions for the correct deployment of SW in the different work environments or collaborate with DevOps
- Identify training, upskilling or re-profiling needs required to maintain technical competences
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum of five years' experience in front-end development
- Experience in building complex applications in Angular (version 4+)
- HTML5, CSS, SCSS
- Redux / NGRX
- Automated testing experience with Jasmine / Karma
- An understanding of Agile working
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- E-Trading Knowledge
- Event Driven Architecture
- Continuos Delivery
- Strong written & verbal communication skills - English Language (Advanced level)