Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
You'll be responsible for:
- designing, implementing and then maintaining new functionalities inside a living system,
- performing code reviews daily,
- giving guidance for other developers.
- C# 8, .NET Core,
- Microservices, Swagger, Docker,
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, Elastic Search,
- Visual Studio 2019, Resharper, Rider,
- React + ReactNative (optional).
Who we're looking for?
- being fluent in Object-Oriented and Functional Programming paradigms,
- good knowledge of C#, .NET and relational databases,
- capability of writing clean code along with tests,
- being an open-minded, proactive person
- basics of Linux, Docker, Domain-Driven Design,
- experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns,
- experience with distributed systems and web services
- experience consuming REST JSON APIs in client-side frameworks.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages