Motorola Solutions connects people through technology. Public safety and commercial customers around the world turn to Motorola Solutions innovations when they want highly connected teams to have the information they need throughout their workdays and in the moments that matter most to them. The department delivers a server platform solution for the ASTRO 25, the most widely used P25 mission-critical voice and data communication network in the world.
The incumbent will be a member of the team maintaining our RedHat Enterprise Linux-based platform. The responsibilities include building, testing and releasing of monthly patches to RedHat Enterprise Linux, and developing DevOps tools. The candidate will also have an opportunity to work on prototyping new solutions. The project uses Agile methodologies.
Who we're looking for?
- Hands-on experience of Linux OS (preferably RedHat Enterprise Linux)
- Practical knowledge of Python or Bash
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently in an international team
- English language skills at a level allowing efficient communication
Any of the following is an advantage:
- Troubleshooting skills
- Experience with GIT and JIRA
- Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins)
- Automated testing
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking