Tools & technologies used on the project:
- Guidewire Insurance Suite
- Java / Gosu
- Git, Gerrit, Jenkins and similar
- IntelliJ Idea
- H2, MSSQL, Oracle
- XML, Xpath
- ...and more depending on the project
- Core insurance systems (Guidewire, TIA, INSIS) implementation, configuration, integration and customization of software according to client’s needs
- Under R&D team: creation, design and implementation of modern solutions used by our clients
Who we're looking for?
- Commercial experience in Java programming language (min. 1 year)
- Very good understanding of OOP principles
- Design patterns
- Very good English (min. B2)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Understanding of software engineering
Nice to have:
- Software development best practices
- Teamwork skills and experience
- Understanding of design patterns
- Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions especially Gosu and Guidewire
- Speak French or German
- Any of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring or any similar hands-on experience
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses