Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. We are currently seeking a Java Developer to work in business continuity application. The role of the application developer is to support software development activities. The candidate will contribute to the successful technical design, code development and provide support for application. This will include participation in all aspects of software development; coding, storage, version control, testing and re-use. Ideal candidate has experience in a range of software development methods, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools, concepts and techniques.
- Development of application using Java and Enterprise Frameworks
- Participation in architectural design and development
- Performing of code reviews
- Taking part in the estimation and planning process
- Participation in requirement analysis
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience
- Strong knowledge of Java including Junit and Test Driven Development approaches.
- Experience of back-end development in Oracle/PostgreSQL/relational databases plus use of an object relational-mapping framework such as Hibernate or JPA
- UNIX hands-on skills including knowledge required to setup and run application in these environments
- Knowledge and experience of working with Spring 5 framework and SpringBoot
- Comfort with writing and amending complex SQL queries
- Familiarity with automated build-chain especially use of Maven and Hudson
- Proven problem-solving ability in both development of changes and resolution of issues
- Experience of working on Cloud based applications and migrating applications to Cloud (Nice-to-have)