Be Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, a global investment bank, we are looking for a Linux System Engineer.
The role performs fully remotely at the moment, as a temporary solution subject to Covid government regulations..
- Management of physical and virtual RedHat Linux Servers
- Management of Cloud services for RedHat Linux Servers
- Automated development and deployments of infrastructure and application environments using continuous integration tools:
- Supporting technologies based on OpenShift/GKE (container knowledge)
- Oracle OVM, PCA/ZFS (OS Layer), Exadata (OS Layer) Administration and Management
- Project post Go Live Incident and Problem Resolution
- Integration of new software into existing application environments
- Know-How of continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins and Git
- Expertise with backup software TSM
- Monitoring integration with Tivoli
- Network performance analysis and optimization on Linux systems
- Deploying high-availability solutions, failover and DR concepts
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience in a similar role RedHat Linux Servers
- Experience with or willingness to learn Cloud tech (Azure & Google Cloud) would be beneficial.
- Deep knowledge of automated development: Ansible (must); Puppet, Jenkins (beneficial)
- Deep knowledge of the following scripting languages: Shell, Bash (must), Python (beneficial)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket