You'll be working in the ETrading Infrastructure (ETI) team in EMEA. Our role is to manage all exchange and client connections globally for the: Equities, Derivatives, FX and Fixed Income, Rates and Credit teams. Aligned with the Equities IT function we work closely with the business and a broad number of IT development and support teams, all of which have a fundamental dependence on the market and client side infrastructure we manage. This includes 100's of different trading venue and client connections. The ETrading team ensures the infrastructure is able to support the current and future demands, manage the delivery of new venues on behalf of the business and coordinate exchange infrastructure and software upgrades.
We’re looking for someone who can help us:
– Translate business and IT requirements for new or upgraded connectivity into technical deliveries
– Work with stock exchanges, clients and other third parties to establish physical and logical connections to UBS's Electronic Trading (Etrading) environments
– Collaborate with the network teams to make key decisions on the design of the network architecture and drive global standards
– Coordinate the delivery of new servers and other infrastructure components on to the Etrading environment
– Educate and provide 3rd level support to the production services team
– Managing stock exchange and 3rd party GUI – particularly Eurex
Who we're looking for?
- Experience managing trading and market data infrastructure
- Very strong network skills, and a sound knowledge of Linux
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adjust to audiences of different technical ability from senior business sponsors to IT Architects
- Experience with Corvil would be beneficial
- A recognized expert on stock exchange infrastructure and network technologies
- Aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
- Well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects of medium to high complexity
- A team player, accustomed to collaborating with a large number of development, support and infrastructure teams.