Hello Project Management Experts!
Join us remotely or in our Warsaw or Lublin office to deliver innovative digital projects. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you!
Project Managers at Frontkom are business and technology consultants with a wide spectrum of abilities and knowledge. You will be responsible for the delivery of web and mobile projects and have great autonomy in managing and decision-making.
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
- ensuring growth for our clients by managing the agile delivery of digital solutions for them – typically web and mobile applications and websites
- close cooperation with key clients to understand their needs, get data-driven insights and suggest optimal solutions as their guide and digital partner
- taking responsibility for meeting your projects’ business requirements, supervising budget, planning and coordinating project teams’ work
- cooperation with a team of consultants, analysts, designers, developers and testers in order to improve quality of delivery and internal processes
Who we're looking for?
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- at least 5 years of experience on similar job position/in Agile IT project management
- knowledge of Agile/Lean software development principles
- experience in using project management tools (JIRA or similar)
- great communication and negotiating skills
- accuracy and self-reliance
- understanding the mode of operations of websites, web and mobile applications, general knowledge of IT, knowledge of general web development and/or UX design principles
- good knowledge of Google Docs
- great command of written and spoken English C1
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- understanding of usability and accessibility
- knowledge of SEO, SEM and web analytics
- experience in IT sales or account management
- Agile, Scrum Master or Product Owner certificates
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume in English. If you are selected to continue the interview process, we will contact you via phone or email.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages